Powder Free Latex Gloves
These are preferred by most people because the washing process reduces the latex proteins present in the gloves reducing the allergy risk. They are also microroughened (or microtextured) to give good grip where fluids are present, and meet AQL 1.5 production quality standards, as well as EN 455-1,2 & 3 European standards. The key features of latex gloves:
- excellent grip and close fit
- become tacky in contact with oils, soaps or chemicals, so choose nitrile in that type of application
- most suited to medical use
Powdered Latex Gloves
We supply a non-medical grade for hand protection in areas such as garages, farms, and light industrial processes, and a thicker, medical grade for some markets such as vets and tattooists. These both have a smooth finish.
- Please note that some products may vary from the images and specifications shown throughout the website.
- Changes in product are due to our commitment to offering you a balance between cost effectiveness and quality products.
- Contact us if you have any queries.