- Very low cost
- Great for keeping hands clean while doing household tasks
- Food safe, non-sterile and ambidextrous
Polythene gloves are very cheap and ideal for keeping your hands clean, or for handling food but they are not recommended where cross infection is a risk – any of our other gloves such as medical grade Nitrile or latex gloves would be preferable.
You will see polythene gloves by the diesel pump on a garage forecourt, or on the hands of staff behind deli counters, and even on the hands of your hairdresser.They come in a box of 100 gloves, which can be used in a wall mounted metal dispenser, or in bags of 100 which work out cheaper.
- Please note that some products may vary from the images and specifications shown throughout the website.
- Changes in product are due to our commitment to offering you a balance between cost effectiveness and quality products.
- Contact us if you have any queries.