Vinyl gloves sit between basic poly gloves and nitrile / latex gloves in terms of fit and protection. Made from plasticised PVC, vinyl gloves are very popular as economical hand protection in a diverse range of environments such as children’s nurseries, care homes, food factories, beauty salons and hospitals.
Our PRO white stretch vinyl gloves (also called Synthetic or Synmax gloves) are medical grade, tested to AQL1.5 standard, 25% thicker than our standard clear and blue vinyl gloves and offer a superior fit and comfort compared to regular vinyl. PRO stretch vinyl are an attractive white colour glove whereas many on the market are off-white / yellow.
- Good value protection
- Powdered blue vinyl gloves suitable for the food industry (food safe)
- Stretch vinyl gloves offer better fit and comfort for a small premium in cost
- PRO Stretch Vinyl gloves are AQL 1.5 medical grade
- Completely latex free, ambidextrous and boxed in 100’s
- Please note that some products may vary from the images and specifications shown throughout the website.
- Changes in product are due to our commitment to offering you a balance between cost effectiveness and quality products.
- Contact us if you have any queries.